15th March 2020
After carefully monitoring the ongoing situation regarding coronavirus, we have regretfully decided to postpone our Journey to the Stars concert on 28 March 2020. We are exploring options to hold the event at a later date and will be contacting all ticket holders and workshop participants in the coming days.
Our main priority in taking this decision is the health and safety of our members and audience, and we have taken on board the actions of other groups and wind/brass organisations, as well as the general Government guidance as the picture continues to evolve.
At the current time we are continuing to monitor plans for our next concert, the Festival of Wind and Brass, on 3 May 2020.
In recognition of the impact of coronavirus on many of the musicians with whom we regularly perform, we are encouraging our supporters to donate to the The Royal Society of Musicians, a charity which helps freelance musicians losing income due to the ongoing situation and the hardships this presents. Please do donate if you are able.